Get in touch!

For more information, please feel free to contact us.


Name *
Phone *






  • Who do I contact to see which school my child will attend?
    Harvest Ridge community is situated in two different school districts.   Contact the Keller Independent School District at (817) 744‑1000, or the Northwest Independent School District at (817) 215‑0000, to find out which school your child will attend.
  • Who do I report graffiti to?
    Contact your Association Manager, Leslie Gamel at
  • Who do I report irrigation problems to?
    Contact your Association Manager, Leslie Gamel at
  • Who do I contact to replace a streetlight?
    Contact Tri-County Electric at (817)379-4703.
  • What can we do about our neighbors’ barking dog?
    Report it to Fort Worth Animal Control - 817.741.1719.


  • How do I get a re-sale certificate?
    For more information visit
  • Can I pay my assessments at the on-site office?
    No. Payments should be made online or mailed to
    Harvest Ridge HOA:
    c/o FirstService Residential
    PO Box 60200
    Los Angeles, CA 90060-0200
  • Are we allowed to have Home Business?
    No residence is to be used for commercial uses. This does not include quiet, non-offensive activities such as tutoring or art-lessons as long as these activities do not "materially increase the number of cars parked on the street."(General Covenants and Restrictions, Article VI, Section 6:30)
  • What are the rules for Architectural Review
    Exterior improvements to the lot or main dwelling must be approved in writing by the Architectural Control Committee. This includes changes, additions or improvements to landscaping, fencing, painting, swimming pools, storage buildings, children's play-equipment, gazebo's, etc. Decisions will be made based on the conformity and harmony of the exterior design and the provisions in the Declaration.(Declaration, Article V)
  • Can I install or build External Structures?
    Children's playhouses, greenhouses, gazebos, storage buildings and other external structures require approval from the Architectural Control Committee. (Declaration, Section 9.13; Article X)
  • Can I install a satellite dish on my house?
    Satellite dishes are to be placed in as obscure of a location as possible, such that the dish is not visible from the street, common areas, or the front yard of adjoining lots. All satellite dishes are subject to ACC approval and may not exceed one meter in diameter.*

    All radio or television aerial wires or antennas are to be placed inside the home and must not be visible from the outside.*

  • When is bulk trash pick up?
    Bulk item trash is picked up during the first full week of each month.

  • What trees can I plant?
    Permitted trees are Burr Oak, Cedar Elm, Chinquapin Oak, Chinese Pistachio, Dogwood, Lacebark Elm, Leland Cypress, Live Oak, Redbud, and Schumard Red Oak.(General Covenants and Restrictions, Article VI, Section 6.05)

  • Can I store my Boats & Recreational Vehicles?
    Boats, trailers, RV's, campers and other similar vehicles are not to be parked or stored in the street, the driveway, or front-yard of any residence within the community. Additionally, storage in the side or rear-yard is prohibited unless it is completely concealed from public view. (General Covenants and Restrictions, Article VI, Section 6.17)

  • Can I fish in the ponds?
    Yes, but you may not keep the fish. (Catch and release)
  • What are the shed requirements?
    Detached storage rooms shall be allowed on the property with the following condition
  1. Shed shall be no larger than 10’x 8’
  2. Shed shall be no taller than 9’0″, as measured from the ground
  3. Shed shall not be visible from the street immediately in front of the lot on which the shed is located. Additional review and consideration will be given to corner lots to assess visibility of sheds from the street
  4. Shed shall be situated behind the wooden privacy fence
  5. Shed shall be painted to match the trim color of the house
  6. Shed shall have a roof shingle similar to the roof on the house
  7. These conditions are a guide for review by the architectural control committee (ACC). The ACC may grant variances from these conditions or impose additional restriction(s) on a use-by-case basis.
  • What do my homeowners’ association dues pay for?
  1. The Association is responsible for paying all operating expenses of Association-owned properties. A brief outline is listed below of items that your homeowner dues contribute to:
  2. Servicing the community pool.
  3. The general maintenance of all common areas, i.e. landscape services which include mowing, edging, tree trimming, chemical treatments, etc. This includes replacement of trees and shrubs.
  4. Installation and maintenance of seasonal color changes for all the entrance flowerbeds.
  5. The cost of electricity for the entrance marquees and to operate the irrigation systems at the entrances and common area of the community.
  6. The cost of the irrigation water itself.
  7. The cost of re pairs and general maintenance of the Association hardscape, including entry features.
  • What is the Board of Directors and what do they do?
    The Board of Directors is established in the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions to act as the governing body responsible for making decisions, establishing policies, enforcing rules and regulations and deed and use restrictions and is responsible for the collection of assessments.
  • What is a homeowners’ association and what is its purpose?
    Homeowners’ associations are non-profit corporations created to help preserve property values through the use of architectural controls, design guidelines and use and deed restrictions. Additionally, associations provide for the shared ownership and maintenance of common areas and community facilities. Assessments are charged to owners for the maintenance and upkeep of these common areas and amenities.
  • What does the landscape contract include?
    The community’s landscape contract covers two important areas; landscape and irrigation. The landscape portion includes maintenance of all main entrances, village entrances, turf areas, medians, mitigation and common areas. Maintenance is generally trimming, mowing, edging, fertilizing, clean up and includes trees, flowers, shrubbery, and turf located in contracted areas. The irrigation portion of the contract typically covers maintenance of the community’s irrigation system including major and minor repairs that may be required. It is important to note that the Villages of Woodland Springs is still being developed and built out, therefore not all areas in our community have been turned over to the homeowners’ association for the landscape contractor to maintain.
  • What is the mitigation area and why do we have it?
    The mitigation areas are a requirement by the Army Corp of Engineers (ACOE) to compensate or give back to the environment what was removed during the development of our community. Therefore, Keller Joint Venture (KJV), the developer, and the ACOE entered into an agreement that identified these mitigation areas along some of the community’s ponds. The mitigation areas have certain restrictions that are required such as: planting a specified number of trees & shrubbery, allowing natural grasses and underbrush to grow and mowing restrictions. To ensure compliance of these restrictions the ACOE requires annual monitoring of these areas.
  • Can I pay my assessments online?
    Yes. Homeowners’ association members can pay online through the property management company - FirstService Residential website at or here.
  • What are the rules for Mailboxes

    The standard mailbox must be the black, double box installation on a single 4'x4' cedar post. Mailboxes are to be installed on the property line between two houses.

    (General Covenants and Restrictions, Article VI, Section 6.28)
    Fences are to be built of wood or another material that is approved in writing by the ACC. Wood fences must have slats not more than six inches wide, installed vertically, and are not to exceed eight feet in height. Fences are not to appear painted, but may be stained or sealed to present and maintain a natural wood look. (General Covenants and Restrictions, Article VI, Section 6.12)

Swimming Pools

  • Can I reserve the pools for birthday parties?
  • What are the pool hours?
    Daily 9 am - 9 pm
  • How do I get a new pool card if I have lost mine?
    Make check payable to Harvest Ridge HOA and mail or stop by:  1240 Keller Parkway Suite 200, Keller, 76248.
  • How do I receive a pool pass?
    New homeowners will need to bring a copy of their settlement statement to our office, or mail : 9800 Hillwood Parkway, Suite 210 Fort Worth, TX 76177.

* The above restrictions are guidelines not intended to conflict or supersede FCC regulations.